Higher Education Opportunities In India
Highlights & Quality Control
Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of India. In India, technical education is imparted at various levels such as: craftsmanship, diploma, degree, post-graduate and research in specialized fields, catering to various aspects of technological development and economic progress
The statutory All India Council for Technical Education was established on May 12, 1988 with a view to proper planning and coordinated development of technical education system throughout the country, the promotion of qualitative improvement of such education in relation to planned quantitative growth and the regulation and proper maintenance of norms and standards in the technical education system and for matters connected therewith.
The purview of AICTE (the Council) covers programmes of technical education including training and research in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Management, Pharmacy, Applied Arts and Crafts, Hotel Management and Catering Technology etc. at different levels.
At present, there are over 2000 colleges offering undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses in various disciplines with an intake of about 500,000 students per year.Indian Technical Education System is recognised worldwide for its quality. Over 200 of the Fortune 500 companies recruit from Indian campuses regularly.Indian education offers the wide range of courses
Most Of The Academic Programs Available Are in the Fields Listed Below
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Agricultural Engineering
• Architecture and Town
• Automobile Engineering
• Ceramic Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Commercial Art / Graphics
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Environmental Engineering &Technology
• Fashion Technology
• Industrial Engineering
• Information Technology
• Instrumentation & Control Technology
• Leather Technology
• Marine Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Metallurgical Engineering
• Mining Engineering
• Mineral Engineering
• Paper and Pulp Technology
• Petroleum Engineering
• Plastic Engineering
• Printing Technology
• Production Engineering
• Polymer Science and Engineering
• R ubber Technology
• Sugar Technology
• Textile Technology
• Telecommunication Technology
Some of The Popular Institutions are
• Maharashtra Instt Of Technology, Pune
• Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
• Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
• Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
• Sharda University, Greater Noida.
• Galgotia College of Engineering Gr Noida
• ABES College of Engineering Ghaziabad
• JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
• Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
• The Technological Institute of Textiles & Science, Bhiwani
• Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad(Haryana)
• Lingyas University, Faridabad
• GGS Inderprastha University, New Delhi
• Institute Of Technology And Management, Gurgaon
• Gurgaon Instt Of Tech & Management, Gurgaon
• Chandigarh Engineering College, Chandigarh
• Lovely Professional University.Ludhiana
• Dehradun Institute Of Technology, Dehradun.
• Priyadarshini College Of Engineering, Nagpur
• Lokmanya Tilak College Of Engineering,Navi Mumbai.
• Birla Institute of Technology [BIT], Mesra, Ranchi
• BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
• Hindustan College of Engineering, Chennai
• M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
• R.V College of engineering Bangalore.
• S J College of Engineering, Mysore
• PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
• SRM College of Engineering, Chennai
• Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
• Anna University, Chennai
Duration of The Course
ME /M Tech-2yrs
Tution Fees p.a
Pass in GCE ‘A’ Level or any other examination equivalent to senior secondary level of Indian education (12 years of schooling) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 60% aggregate marks, for premier technical institutions. However, some institutions accept a ‘simple pass’ in the qualifying examination with the above required subjects
Pass in appropriate undergraduate engineering course with 50% aggregate marks
Academic year starts from July/August and ends in May/June with a summer break of about two months.
Once admission is confirmed, accommodation is arranged in the institute hostel.
Living cost: The students would require about US$ 100 – 150 per month to meet their living expenses i.e. mess
and other personal expenses.
Excel Educare Pvt Ltd is a well known company for the placement of international students in Indian institutions for higher studies / professional training. The company has placed international students from most countries in various Indian institutions.
EEC PLACEMENT SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• Providing required information to the students about Indian education.
• Identifying appropriate courses/institutions which meet the students needs.
• Facilitating determination of eligibility requirements.
• Arranging provisional admission offer from the institutions.
• Obtaining statutory approvals.
• Facilitating visa/pre-departure required formalities.
• Facilitating reception of students on arrival to India
• Arranging preparatory/bridge courses if required.
• Liaison between institutions and parents.
• Facilitating departure formalities.
• Acting as a local guardian.
How To Apply
Please send your request to the following address along with a copy of the mark sheet of the
qualifying examination and duly filled REGISTERATION FORM (available on the website)
Excel Educare Pvt Ltd
A-203. North- Ex Mall, Sec-9, Rohini
Telefax: 0091-11-27553263, 64 ;+9810023214