HOTEL MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
Highlights & Quality Control
• Hospitality,Airlines,Tourism are the biggest Employers across the globe offering not only high rewarding jobs but a great Lifestyle and many opportunities to travel to exotic locations.
• The domestic hospitality sector is likely to see investments of over Rs.1,100 crores in the next few years.
• There are 238 million jobs currently in Hospitality all over the Globe where as 41 million are in India alone.
• India has a large number of leading global hotel chains. The manpower for these hotel chains is recruited from the various hotel management and catering institutes in the country.
• The degrees offered by the Indian institutions equip the students with all required skills and knowledge to effectively discharge supervisory and managerial responsibilities in star category hotels, airline catering, ship and cruise line catering, restaurants, institutional catering, industrial catering, etc.
• All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), a statutory body of Government of India, regulates qualityof the institutions offering hotel management & catering technology courses
Most Of The Academic Programs Available Are in the Fields Listed Below
2-3-4 year Degree Programme in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
• Postgraduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management
• Postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics and Hospital Food Service
• Diploma in Food Production
• Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
• Diploma in Front Office
• Diploma in House Keeping
• Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
Some Of The Popular Institutions are
• M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore
• SRM College of Hotel Management, Chennai
• Chandigarh institute of Catering and Hospitality, Chandigarh
• DY Institute of Hotel Management. Pune
• Bharati Vidyapeeth Instt of Catering &Hospitality.Pune
• J.P Institute of Hotel Management Meerut
• FHRAI Greater Noida
• RIG Instt of Hospitality Greater Noida
• Bharati Vidyapeeth Instt of Catering &Hospitality.Navi Mumbai
• Presidency College Bangalore
• MM Institute Of Catering Tech, Mullana,Ambala
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS & COURSE DETAILS
Duration of The Course
Tution Fees p.a
Pass in GCE ‘A’ Level or any other examination examination equivalent to senior secondary secondary level of Indian education education (12 years of schooling)
Graduation with 50% aggregate marks.Some Institutions accept just pass marks too.
Academic year starts from July/August and ends in May/June with a summer break of about two months.
Once admission is confirmed, accommodation is arranged in the institute hostel.
Living cost: The students would require about US$ 100 – 150 per month to meet their living expenses i.e. mess and other personal expenses.
EEC (A unit of Excel Educare pvt Ltd) is a well known company for the placement of international students in Indian institutions for higher studies / professional training. EEC has placed international students from most countries in various Indian institutions.
EEC PLACEMENT SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• Providing required information to the students about Indian education.
• Identifying appropriate courses/institutions which meet the students needs.
• Facilitating determination of eligibility requirements.
• Arranging provisional admission offer from the institutions.
• Obtaining statutory approvals.
• Facilitating visa/pre-departure required formalities.
• Facilitating reception of students on arrival to India
• Arranging preparatory/bridge courses if required.
• Liaison between institutions and parents.
• Facilitating departure formalities.
• Acting as a local guardian.
How To Apply
Please send your request to the following address along with a copy of the mark sheet of the
qualifying examination. and duly filled REGISTERATION FORM (available on the website)
Excel Educare Pvt. Ltd.
A-203. North- Ex Mall, Sec-9, Rohini
Delhi-110085( India )
Telefax: 0091-11-27553263, 64 ;+9810023214