Management Education In India
The premier management institutions in India offer on-campus placement in some of the most reputed international companies. Today, management education in India has made major strides and there are over 2000 institutions currently offering programmes in management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Management programmes are designed with an objective of creating a pool of hi-tech,farsighted management professionals of commitement and dedication in the area of business,industry and production through management education based on Indian Ethos with responsibilities towards the society.
All the management institutions /colleges in India need recognition from All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), a statutory body of Government of India, responsible for quality standards in management education
Most Of The Academic Programs Available Are in the Fields Listed Below
• Administration of Public Enterprises
• Agricultural Management
• Banking and Finance
• Computer Aided Management
• Cooperative Management
• Financial and Portfolio Managemento
• Biotchnology Management
• Industrial Management
• International Marketing
• Labour Management
• Hospital Management / Healthcare Administration
• Personnel Management
• Public System Management
• Information Systems
Some Of The Popular Institutions are
• Maharashtra Instt Of Technology and management Pune
• Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
• Bharti Vidyapeeth Instt of Management New Delhi.
• GL Bajaj Institute of Management,Gr Noida
• Sharda University, Greater Noida.
• Galgotia College of Engineering & Management Gr Noida
• JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
• Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
• The Technological Institute of Textiles & Science, Bhiwani
• Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad(Haryana)
• Lingyas University, Faridabad
• GGS Inderprastha University, New Delhi
• Institute Of Technology And Management, Gurgaon
• Gurgaon Instt Of Tech & Management, Gurgaon
• Chandigarh Business School, Chandigarh
• IMS, Dehradun.
• IMS Ghaziabad
• Hindustan College of Engineering, Chennai
• M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management , Bangalore
• R.V College of Management Bangalore.
• SRM College of Management, Chennai
• Siddaganga Institute of Technology & Management Tumkur
Duration of The Course
Tution Fees p.a
Pass in GCE ‘A’ Level or any other examination equivalent
Pass in appropriate undergraduate engineering course with 50% aggregate marks
Academic year starts from July/August and ends in May/June with a summer break of about two months.
Once admission is confirmed, accommodation is arranged in the institute hostel.
Living cost: The students would require about US$ 100 – 150 per month to meet their living expenses i.e. mess and other personal expenses.
EEC (A unit of Excel Educare pvt Ltd) is a well known company for the placement of international students in Indian institutions for higher studies / professional training. EEC has placed international students from most countries in various Indian institutions.
EEC PLACEMENT SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• Providing required information to the students about Indian education.
• Identifying appropriate courses/institutions which meet the students needs.
• Facilitating determination of eligibility requirements.
• Arranging provisional admission offer from the institutions.
• Obtaining statutory approvals.
• Facilitating visa/pre-departure required formalities.
• Facilitating reception of students on arrival to India
• Arranging preparatory/bridge courses if required.
• Liaison between institutions and parents.
• Facilitating departure formalities.
• Acting as a local guardian.
How To Apply
Please send your request to the following address along with a copy of the mark sheet of the
qualifying examination and duly filled REGISTERATION FORM (available on the website)
Excel Educare Pvt Ltd
A-203. North- Ex Mall, Sec-9, Rohini
Telefax: 0091-11-27553263, 64 ;+9810023214