Armenia is a country situated in Western Asia in the southern Caucasus region of Eurasia, on the Armenian Highlands, bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, the de facto independent Republic of Artsakh and Azerbaijan to the east, and Nakhchivan's exclave of Iran and Azerbaijan to the south.
Armenia believes in the cultural heritage of ancient times. In the meantime, Armenia is the world's oldest wine producing country.
Armenia has a very fascinating past; you can definitely intend to stay here if you love history. The first country to accept Christianity as its state religion was Armenia.
Why Study in Armenia?
- Degree Internationally Recognized.
- Language used is English, so there is no comprehension problem.
- The duration of the course is 6 years. (5 + 1)
- High Education Level at an affordable price.
- No IELTS / TOEFL required in Armenia for MBBS
- Armenia is a good place to live in an environmental and friendly way.
- MCI & WHO have approved the Universities of Armenia.
- Modern facilities and medical equipment
Eligibility for MBBS in Armenia:
- The admission process is very easy. MBBS enrolment is based on the 12th standard score in PCB subjects. Students with at least 50 percent marks in these subjects will be admitted to Armenia's MBBS.
- Age- At least 17
- NEET is mandatory.
- No IELTS Required.
- No TOEFL Required.
Tuition Fee for medicine in Armenia:
Average tuition fee for Medicine in Armenia is 10 lacs to 14 lacs for 6 years.
Other Expenses- Accommodation 6 years- $ 6000
Visa Extension/ Medical Insurance- $ 1200
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Armenia
- Theresa Medical University of Yerevan (5years course)
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Yerevan Haybusak Medical University
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University.