With a population of around 42.5 million, Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The capital and largest city of Ukraine is Kiev. In contrast to India, the education system is really good in Ukraine and it is ranked 4th in Europe for having the largest number of post-graduates in the medical sector. Ukraine has a very cultural atmosphere and strict rules and regulations are followed with respect to safety.
Why Study in Ukraine?
- Students can attain the much valued international exposure in their medical career.
- The admission procedure is easy and no entrance examination is required,
- The Living cost is very low.
- Tuition fee is low compared to private medical colleges in India.
- Ukraine has the best transport service; international aspirants might enjoy almost 50% discount in public transport.
- Universities of medicine in Ukraine have the most trained foreign faculty, whose expertise and knowledge guarantee MBBS students the best learning experience.
- Ukraine universities are equipped with advanced technologies and equipment’s
Tuition Fee for MBBS in Ukraine:
Average tuition fee for Medicine: Rs.20 L to Rs.30L
Other expenses- $6000 approx.
Eligibility in Ukraine for MBBS:
- For medical institutions in Ukraine, Age- At least 18
- Students must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks in PCM.
- NEET is mandatory for MBBS in Ukraine
- Students need not require passing any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
Top Universities in Ukraine for MBBS
- Lviv National Medical University
- O. Bogomolets Kiev Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of KYIV
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kiev Medical University UAFM
- LvanoFrankivskNationalMedical University
- N KarazinaKharkiv National Medical University
- Vinnitssa National Medical University