Russia was a popular destination for international students right from the Soviet Era to pursue MBBS. According to the "Directory of World Medical Schools" of the World Health Organization (WHO), Russia has almost 30 positions among the top 100 medical universities. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Colleges are currently working around the world in leading hospitals. Because of the heavily subsidised fee from the Russian Ministry of Health & Education, MBBS in Russia is a favoured alternative for international students compared to other western countries.
Why Study in Georgia?
- With great technology and infrastructure, the universities in Georgia are well fitted.
- Great opportunities to explore their subjects for students.
- Low-cost MBBS, high-quality medical education and a healthy environment are given in Georgia.
- All of Georgia's medical universities provide students with very good accommodation facilities, and they also make Indian food readily accessible to students.
- Easy admission procedure
Eligibility for MBBS in Georgia:
- The admission process in Georgia for MBBS is very easy. MBBS enrolment is based on the 12th standard score in physics , chemistry and biology subjects. Students with at least 60 percent marks in these subjects will be admitted to Georgia's MBBS.
- NEET is mandatory.
- IELTS Test required for most universities.
Tuition Fee for medicine in Georgia:
Average Tuition Fee is Rs 1400000 to Rs 1800000.
Monthly Rent- GEL 726 (Rs. 19500)
Other expenses Rs. 8000 approx.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Georgia
- Georgian American University.
- University of Georgia.
- East European University (EEU)
- European University (Formerly: European Teaching University)
- Tbilisi Medical Academy.
- Geomedi Medical University.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University.
- “AIETI” Medical School.