Studying in the USA has always been an enticing prospect for Indian students, with quality education, cutting-edge technology, career prospects, outstanding funding options and versatile curriculum being the reasons. For Indian students, higher education in the USA provides a mind-boggling variety of universities with highly sophisticated and enlightening educational environments. In the USA, study also offers phenomenally higher returns on one's investment. With over 4500 institutions offering undergraduate , postgraduate and doctorate degrees, the USA is an educational centre. The best investment for the future is education in the USA. Study is accessible in the USA since its institutions / universities offer a wide variety of tuition fees, lodging choices and financial assistance in the form of scholarships, fee waivers, aids, etc. As they make the best possible equipment and services available to their students, the U.S. prides itself on being at the forefront of technology, science and techniques.
Why study in USA?
- Academic Excellence
- Versatile and Flexible education system
- Cultural diversity
- Excellent support system for international students
- Lively and vibrant campus life
- Excellent support facilities
- Number 1 Destination
Eligibility to study in USA :
- Completed application form, proof of completion of secondary school (usually 12 years of schooling)
- English language proficiency certification (usually a score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL] Or IELTS.
- Financial support proof (required for I-20 form-).
Average Tuition Fee for International students:
In order to pay tuition costs, you need approx. (indicative) $8,000 to $55,000 (USD) a year. Humanities, arts and education courses are more generally cheaper, while subjects such as medicine and engineering are likely to be more costly.
Universities in USA
- Columbia University
- University of Illinois at Urbana
- University of Wisconsin
- Stanford University
- California Institute of Technology