Belize is a country in Central America that is becoming increasingly popular as a tourist spot and an international medical education destination with a history dating back to 1500 BC. Belize is packed with jungle, rainforest and hills. Belize is very sparsely populated and has a well-known delivery system for medical care. Therefore, Belize advancement of medical education opens doors for medical graduates to easily be part of its advanced medical industry. Belize's MBBS degree also makes it easy to make a life at a later point in the USA.As an international medical education destination, Belize in Central America has gained popular recognition. Belize has three MCI enhanced medical universities and claims that it attracts students who have been taught in English without any entrance tests, low medical education fees and US-based medical curriculum content. The currency used in Belize is Belize dollar. The neighbouring countries are Mexico and Guatemala and Belize enjoys a subtropical climate.
Why Study in Belize?
- Duration of course 4 years
- 1 year internship is mandatory for medical learning
- Easy admission process
- No donation
- Globally recognized degree
- Advanced technologies and equipment’s
- Course language – English
- No entrance test required
Eligibility for MBBS in Belize:
- The admission process in Belize for MBBS is very easy.
- MBBS enrolment is based on the 12th standard score in PCB subjects. Students with at least 50 percent marks in these subjects will be admitted to Armenia's MBBS.
- Age- At least 17, maximum 25 years
- NEET is mandatory.
- No IELTS Required.
- No TOEFL Required.
Tuition Fee for medicine in Belize:
Average tuition fee for Medicine in Armenia is 20 L - 30 L for total package.
Top University for MBBS Study inBelize
Central America Health Sciences University
Avg fee – 8000 USD 1st yr.