"Kyrgyz" is derived from the Turkic word for "forty"-a reference to the great Manas' 40 clans. The flag of the country features a nod to this 40-ray light. Kyrgyzstan is bordered to the north by Kazakhstan, to the west and southwest by Uzbekistan, to the southwest by Tajikistan and to the east by China. The capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek.
Why Study in Kyrgyzstan?
- Duration of course is 6 years.
- Medium of teaching and learning is English
- MCI Recognizes medical universities.
- Low cost and affordable medical services in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students.
- Due to a certain resemblance to India , Indian students feel relaxed in Kyrgyzstan.
- Studying at the top of Kyrgyzstan's MBBS College would guarantee a successful medical career for students.
- Easy and fast entry procedure.
- The degree is internationally accepted.
Eligibility for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- The admission process in Armenia for MBBS is very easy.
- MBBS enrolment is based on the 12th standard score in PCB subjects. Students with at least 50 percent marks in these subjects will be admitted to Armenia's MBBS.
- Age- At least 17
- NEET is mandatory.
- No IELTS Required.
- No TOEFL Required.
Tuition Fee for medicine inKyrgyzstan:
Average tuition fee for Medicine in Armenia is 10 lacs to 17 lacs for full course.
Other Expenses- Accommodation 5 years- $ 1200- $ 2800 approx
Visa Extension/ Medical Insurance- $ 900 approx
Top Universities for MBBS Study inKyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz State Medical University, Bishkek.
- Jalalabad Medical University.
- Asian Medical Institute, Kant city.
- International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan.
- IMI Academy, Bishkek.
- Osh State Medical University, Osh.