Officially referred to as Nepal 's Federal Democratic Republic, it is a country in South Asia. It is in the Himalayas, but there are some areas of the Indo Gangetic Plains as well. In addition, it borders China in the north and India in the south , east, and west; Bangladesh is situated 27 km from Nepal. With many exciting traditional activities, Nepal is renowned for its multi-ethnic community and safe atmosphere. Nepal has good ties with India, and both countries share a very strong connection.
Why Study in Nepal?
- No visa requirement
- No Donation
- Affordable nation with a friendly atmosphere
- Food culture similar to India.
- No entrance exams such as TOEFL and IELTS are required.
- It has a very strong system of education.
- The medical degree from Nepal is recognised globally.
- Colleges and universities approved by WHO & MCI.
- For medical students, it is mandatory to go for an internship to understand more properly.
- In Nepal, low-cost medical education is best.
Eligibility for MBBS in Nepal:
- The admission process in Nepal for MBBS is very easy.
- MBBS enrolment is based on the 12th standard score in PCB subjects. Students with at least 50 percent marks in these subjects will be admitted to Armenia's MBBS.
- Age- At least 17
- NEET is mandatory.
- No IELTS Required.
- No TOEFL Required.
Tuition Fee for medicine in Nepal:
Average tuition fee for Medicine in Armenia is 14 lacs to 18 lacs for total package.
Top Universities for MBBS Study inNepal
- Maharajgunj Medical Campus
- B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS)
- Kathmandu University School of Medical Science (KUSMS)
- Chitwan Medical College (CMC)
- Manipal College of Medical Science
- Kathmandu Medical College
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences School of Medicine
- KIST Medical College
- Nepal Medical College
- NAIHS College of Medicine (Army Medical College)
- Nepalgunj Medical College