What is Aptitude?
Aptitude is an innate or inborn capacity for learning. The Aptitude test assesses an individual’s strengths and weaknesses in six key abilities.
Your Aptitude Test Result
1 Your performance is excellent in Numerical ability. 2 Your performance is excellent in Reasoning ability. 3 Your performance is excellent in Verbal ability. 4 Your performance is excellent in Spatial ability. 5 You have been assessed good in Rapid Evaluation Ability. 6 You have been assessed good in Cognitive Ability.
What is personality?
Personality is the sum total of all the different ways in which a person reacts and interacts with others. Personality is the product of the combined effects of heredity and environment. Personality test helps in understanding your personality type which will enable you to choose a suitable course and career path. They also help in understanding your inner self, why you behave or make decisions in a certain way.
Your dominant personality traits are: Maturity (Ma) + Adaptability (Ad) + Boldness (Bo) + Competition (Co) + Excitability (Ex) + Enthusiasm (En).
Interest is the tendency to attend to and be stirred by a certain object, event or process. It is accompanied by 4 attributes:- * Attention and feeling for an object * Intensity (preference for some activities over others) * Duration * Your interest is always at the core of your career decisions and that is why it is absolutely necessary to identify your interest in a particular area. People whose interest matches with their occupation find greater deal of satisfaction; it makes them more productive and also results in higher levels of motivation. Checking your ‘core interest’ through Interest Test results in increased chances of success in the career.
Your interest graph shows an inclination towards: Business and Management, Legal and Investigative, Defence and Civil service. Your scores indicate that you have shown interest in too many career options from varied career areas. We suggest you to streamline your focus and prioritize your career options.
- Study Habits test assesses an individual’s style, techniques and constancy about study skills and methods that one has formed during school years.
- The test evaluates an individual on three key elements i.e. Learning techniques, Examination techniques and Memory.
- Good study habits are considered essential for acquiring good grades and also help in effective learning to secure a bright career.
Ria -11th Std Your top 2 aspired careers are assessed on the basis of your results in Aptitude and Personality Tests. If you have strong interests or if you think that your personality is suited for a certain career, you still need the relevant abilities to support that career.
- Forensic science Your suitability for this career – Perfect! Your Spatial ability is Excellent, Rapid Evaluation Ability isGood, Cognitive Ability is Good, Numerical ability is Excellent, Reasoning ability is Excellent, Verbal ability is Excellent. The combination and level of abilities that you possess makes this career a perfect match for you. However, if you really want to touch the sky, you need to maintain the performance standard in your studies as well as in the Rapid Evaluation Ability, Cognitive Ability, Numerical ability, Reasoning ability, Verbal ability.
- Biology Your suitability for this career – Promising! Your Rapid Evaluation Ability is Good, Cognitive Ability is Good, Reasoning ability is Excellent. This is supported by Numerical ability, Verbal ability, Spatial ability. The combination and level of abilities that you possess makes this career a promising one for you. However, if you want to make this a ‘Perfect’ career choice, you will have to improve the performance standard in studies and need to work on Rapid Evaluation Ability, Cognitive Ability, Reasoning ability.